Federal comply may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any or every changes.
Collected Information and Its Use
Federal comply collects personal information about you only when you make a purchase, download our content, as part of the sign-up process for audio conferences.
Federal comply needs to obtain at least the basic minimum information from the customer. The information may include e-mail address, department, job title, & Contact Number and other information. However, the information may not be limited to these. This information is used to enroll the customers in a suitable webinar(s) and to direct them to information as requested by the Customer.
Federal Comply uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other webinars and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. FEDERAL COMPLY aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Clear Law Institute relied on your consent to process your personal information.
When ordering the products or services through online web transactions, you may be asked to provide your credit card details over a very secure and reputable partner site such as PayPal or similar websites (which may be included for better coverage at a later stage).
Our Cookie use policy