Preparing, Presenting, and Analyzing Loss of Productivity Claims
About this course
Attend LIVE and Watch RECORDED Session both for Just $79
Live Session Date: Thursday, 30 May 2019 Time: 10:00 AM PT|12:00 PM CT|01:00 PM ET
Can’t attend Live?No worries! Your purchase will include a recorded session which you can watch any day, anytime, unlimited times as per your convenience
Training Duration: 90 Minutes
The causes of a Loss of Productivity can be numerous and recognizing such loss occurring can be difficult. More difficult is tying any specific cause to a specific impact and then quantifying the extent of that impact. Unfortunately, some trades are more susceptible to losses of productivity than others, but are left with little recourse than to muddle through and present a claim at the end of a project; and more often than not, owners are faced with the task of separating the actual from the perceived impacts being claimed.
In this webinar expert speaker Fritz Marth will walk the attendee through the causes, results, and analysis of losses of productivity, in many cases using real-life case histories as a background. With the help of this webinar, the attendee will develop an understanding of the causes, symptoms, and quantification of losses in productivity on construction projects.
- What work is most susceptible to loss of productivity
- What are typical causes for a loss of productivity
- What warning signs should one look out for that signal a loss of productivity
- How to mitigate and address a loss of productivity
- How to analyze and quantifying loss of productivity
- Difficulties inherent in loss of productivity claims
- How to defend against loss of productivity claims
Why You Should Attend:
The webinar will help the attendee better understand the susceptibility of various trades to loss of productivity impacts from different sources, sometimes cloudy establishment of a cause and effect relationship inherent in loss of productivity claims, and the various methods of quantifying the actual recoverable loss.
Who Should Attend:
- Construction Company Executives
- Contractors’ Project Management Staff
- Construction Managers
- Project Owners and Sponsors
- Construction Attorneys
At the Q&A session following the live event, ask a question and get a direct response from our expert speaker.
Note – leave us Email on email@example.com or chat with us if you need any help.
*Recording will be available after the completion of Live session.