Pay Discrimination: How to Prepare for the Increased Scrutiny of Your Pay Practices
About this course
Attend LIVE and Watch RECORDED Session both for Just $149
Live Session Date: 28 June 2019 Time: 10:00 AM PT|12:00 PM CT|01:00 PM ET
Can’t attend Live?No worries! Your purchase will include a recorded session which you can watch any day, anytime, unlimited times as per your convenience
Training Duration: 90 Minutes
Recent studies have shown that women earn approximately 78 cents for every dollar that a man makes. Women are also under-represented in the best paying jobs. These studies’ conclusions have caused federal agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs to prioritize pay issues. While the studies focused significantly on women’s pay vs. men’s pay, the potential audits from these agencies consider all protected classes. This webinar will walk you through the legal landmines in considering pay issues and steps you should be taking now before the EEOC or the OFCCP comes knocking.
- Why the Federal Government Has Pay Issues as a High Priority
- Is There Really a Pay Gap?
- Understanding Laws that Govern Pay Discrimination
- Documenting Promotion and Demotion Decisions to Avoid Discrimination Claims
- The Role of Performance Evaluations in Wage Discrimination Claims
- The Anatomy of a Pay Equity Audit
- Salary History Bans in Connection with Pay Equity Requirements
- How to Conduct a Pay Equity Analysis
Who Should Attend:
- Human resource professionals,
- chief financial officers,
- compensation analysts
At the Q&A session following the live event, ask question and get direct response from our expert speaker.
Note – leave us Email on email@example.com or chat with us if you need any help.
*Recording will be available after the completion of Live session.