Latest Form W-4 2020 -Comply Before it Gets Late!
About this course
Watch RECORDED Session for Just $119
Training Duration: 60 Minutes
Access any day, anytime, unlimited times as per your convenience*
This webinar will prepare the payroll professional to understand the changes to the form W-4 for 2020 and to review the recently released draft on May 31 of 2019. Dec of 2017 The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was passed and it was one of the most significant tax changes in sometime. Before changes the Form W-4 was a critical form that all companies have to obtain from employees and has had special processing requirements. A review of the IRS specific laws around processing of the Form W-4 and how they should be handled will be discussed.
- Understanding the proper way to process a federal W-4
- What should be the proper process for an invalid W-4 today and how it will look in 2020?
- Proper processing and maintenance of a IRS lock in letter
- Understanding the requirements around Form W-4 and how an employer can be at risk
- IRS Form W-4 change requirements and how it affects you as an employer
- Employer notification requirements and important deadlines for both Form W-4
- Discussion on what make the Form W-4 invalid
- Review of the tax reform legislation and how it affected the Form W-4
- Best Practices on how employers can better communicate W-4 changes to employees
Why You Should Attend:
- W-4 Requirements
- Electronic W-4’s
- Completing the Form W-4
- Invalid Form W-4
- Exempt W-4 Processing
- W-4P & W-4S Forms
- Lock in letters
- Tax Reform and W-4 changes
- 2020 IRS Draft Review
- Best Practices
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Tax Professionals
- Benefits Professionals
In this Recorded Session, you can listen to Q&A which includes direct answer from our expert speaker.
Recommended Training Sessions :