I-9 Form 2019
About this course
Watch RECORDED Session for Just $89
Recorded On: Aug 29,2019
Training Duration: 60 Minutes
Access any day, anytime, unlimited times as per your convenience*
With the new form I-9 release and several updates since the release there is a lot of confusion on what form to use and how the changes impact employers. We also have additional options of going electronic with the Form I-9 and options to validate employees electronically. This webinar will review all of your electronic options when it comes to the Form I-9 and how your company can best become more electronic.
The Trump administration is cracking down on I-9 compliance, are you ready for an audit? This webinar will get you ready to know all the details of the new form along with how to properly complete it.
- Understand the recent updates to the Form I-9
- Understanding the new I-9 requirements for individuals working in the US on temporary work visas.
- Review section by section of the form
- Review what the requirements are to keep form I-9 electronic
- How to avoid mistakes in the I-9 process from document abuse to discrimination
- How to handle Audits in regards to the I-9
- Review of April 2018 E-verify system updates
- Status of expiration of form I-9
- Review of taking SSN Cards and what you need to know
Why You Should Attend:
- Understand electronic I-9 requirements
- Understand proper processing of each section of the Form I-9
- Review of antidiscrimination laws and how employers can protect themselves
- Review all updates of the e-verify system and why you should use it
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Tax Professionals
- Benefits Professionals
In this Recorded Session, you can listen to Q&A which includes direct answer from our expert speaker.
*Instruction kit to access the session will be emailed within 6 hours.
Recommended Training Sessions: