2019 Employment Regulations Compliance
About this course
Watch RECORDED Session for Just $99
Recorded On: Sep 16,2019
Training Duration: 60 Minutes
Access any day, anytime, unlimited times as per your convenience*
Employers must get prepared for all the employment regulations scheduled to be effective January 1, 2019, 2020 and beyond. The Department of Labor (DOL) has increased their efforts to audit companies who have not updated their policies & workplace regulations. Not only are the many new workplace laws that will impact employers, but also those laws that were effective in 2017-2018 but employers were not aware.
Employers with multi-state locations are more than ever at risk for non-compliance of regulations unless they develop a process to coordinate workplace required posters, new hire communication required, wage increases, transgender restroom obligations, paid leave regulations per state, regulations and requirements for terminated employees and regulations for federal contractors.
- Learn how remote employees can be a headache or an effective way to manage regulations
- Learn how checklists and free tools can be part of your strategic risk management plan
- Learn which free resources are available to mitigate workplace compliance
- What regulations can impact your budget if you do not comply
- Learn how effective policy development can save thousands of dollars
- Develop a tracking process to confirm all the regulation which impact your organization
- Manage multi-state poster compliance and workplace compliance
- Learn what workplace regulation trends are impacting laws developed by Employer and Employee Centric States
- Learn which local laws and ordinances supersedes the Federal and state laws
- Federal regulations are still a focus for Employers, learn to ensure you have all Federal regulations in compliance
- More best practices and compliance alerts.
Managing these laws will determine how Employers will survive strict fines and penalties as well as create a robust risk management strategy for their workplace.
Here are just some of the workplace regulation topics impacted between 2018-2020. How many of these issues are you aware have regulations tied to them?
- Paid/Unpaid Leave
- Transgender Restroom Requirements and Gender Equity and Expression Guidelines
- Pay Equity and Pay Discrimination
- Criminal Background Checks and New Decision Matrix Requirement
- Immigration Changes and How Your Workplace Responds to Trump’s Immigration Restrictions
- Sexual Harassment, Workplace Harassment and Violence in the Workplace
- Marijuana and the Challenges posed by Drug and Substance Abuse Testing
- Leave of Absence Challenges with American with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Wellness Programs
- New EEOC Guidance on Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking Leave
- Parental Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Wage Deduction Restrictions
- Federal Contractors New Regulations
- Reasonable Accommodations Requirements
- More Federal, State and Local Regulations
- Business Owners
- HR professionals
- Office Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Workplace Compliance professionals
- Professionals responsible for paid and unpaid leave management
- Any person wanting to keep up to date with workplace regulations and not pay fines and penalties
In this Recorded Session, you can listen to Q&A which includes direct answer from our expert speaker.
*Instruction kit to access the session will be emailed within 6 hours.