New EEO-1 Report for 2019
About this course
Watch RECORDED Session for Just $89
Recorded On: Sep 20, 2019
Training Duration: 90 Minutes
Access any day, anytime, unlimited times as per your convenience*
In this Recorded Session expert speaker, Susan Desmond will help you to explain the significant changes the EEOC made to the EEO-1 survey, its impact on businesses, and what you can do now to prepare. This webinar will walk you through step by step of what you need to do to ensure compliance.
- Who has to file an EEO-1 report
- What the EEOC Is Doing to Meet the Sept 30 Deadline.
- Obtaining the race and gender information you need
- How the OFCCP and the EEOC will use this information
- How to determine your job groupings
- Single establishment vs. multi-establishment employers – how do they file?
- What the government does with your EEO-1 report
- Using your EEO-1 report to find potential pay discrimination
Why You Should Attend:
You will learn about the most recent information available regarding annual government EEO-1 reporting. Get clarity on the new EEO-1 reporting requirements and ensure accurate, timely filing. You will be provided resources and best practices in migrating from current EEO-1 requirements to the new EEO-1 Form and additional requirements
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resources Managers
- Human Resource Benefits
- Compensation Specialists
- Chief Financial Officers
- Business Owners
- In-house Counsel
- Affirmative Action/EEO officers
In this Recorded Session, you can listen to Q&A which includes direct answer from our expert speaker.
*Instruction kit to access the session will be emailed within 6 hours.
Recommended Training Sessions :