Avoiding Personal Liability for HR Professionals
About this course
Watch RECORDED Session both for Just $199
Your purchase will include a recorded session which you can watch any day, anytime, unlimited times as per your convenience.
Training Duration: 90 Minutes
Attorneys handling HR issues and HR professionals generally have enough things to be concerned about without being held “personally liable” for their actions. But that is just what can happen if they fail to do what a “reasonable” person would do. You and individuals in your HR chain of command can be personally liable for their actions. You could even be held personally liable for harassment or even for interference with the Family Medical Leave Act!.
Please join Melissa Fleischer for an in-depth overview of types of actions that could lead to personal liability. She will help provide you with best practices to avoid such liability.
- Gain a better understanding of your risk for being held personally liable for negligence as an HR Professional
- Understand ways to best protect yourself from personal liability
- Types of negligence you can be held personally liable for
- How to best protect yourself from personal liability
- Personal liability for harassment in the workplace
- Personal liability for FMLA claims
- Best practices for avoiding liability
- AND MUCH MORE!
Who Should Attend?
- HR Professionals
- In-House Counsel
- HR Directors
- HR Generalists
At the Q&A session following the live event, ask a question and get a direct response from our expert speaker.
Note – leave us Email on email@example.com or chat with us if you need any help.
*Recording session is available.