Form 1095 Updates: All You Need to Know
About this course
Watch RECORDED Session for Just $149
Your purchase will include a recorded session which you can watch any day, anytime, unlimited times as per your convenience.
Training Duration: 60 Minutes
2015 was our first ACA reporting what did we learn how to make the process easier. To hear the best practices that businesses and employers have done to have a better process, and updates from the IRS on what they learned can help the employer with the complicated and confusing process.
It was a tough filing season in regards to the new ACA 1094 and 1095 forms. Employers faced several challenges, and as soon as we all got comfortable we find out the IRS this summer released the draft forms for 2016 filing season with several updates. This webinar will review any updates we have for the 2019 filing season so you are ready for filing and avoid some of the challenges we faced in the past.
- Overview of law in place and if you need to report
- Information on Filing deadlines
- Get to know about Filing penalties
- Changes to the forms for 2018/2019
- Understand common mistakes that are made.
- Review of what we should of already know but was confused about Best Practices
- Up to date status on legislation and how it may impact employers
- What reporting may or may not look like for 2018/19
- Review of what we know today Overview of law in place and if you need to report
Why You Should Attend:
Session will review any updates we have for the 2019 filing season so you are ready for filing and avoid some of the challenges we faced in the past it will also be a good resource for someone new to the processing and reporting 1095 forms to employee. Learn and understand the changes to forms from past years to present to ensure filing without missing timeline and does not result in penalties.
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Tax Professionals
- Benefits Professionals
At the Q&A session following the live event, ask a question and get a direct response from our expert speaker.
Note – leave us Email on firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us if you need any help.
*Recording will be available after the completion of Live session.